6.28.2012

Who Wears Short Shorts?

Wearing: One Teaspoon Shorts | Urban Outfitters Tee | Vintage Vest - Similar 

We wear short shorts- in the summer, in the winter, with tights, and with boots.. We wear them embellished with studs, ripped and destroyed, acid-washed, and bleached just the right amount. Denim shorts have been around, well, for a long time, and have evolved with us and because of us. They've gone from high-wasted, to low-cut, and back to high-wasted. Different washes and ways to destroy these shorts while still being very wearable have been created to make jean shorts a staple in fashion. We don't expect everyone to understand the "destroyed phenomenon", and it's definitely hard to explain why we love to wear only the most beat-up and washed-out looking denim to our elders. But, when worn with the right outfit, a pair of these shorts can look edgy and fashionable. They can create that perfect rocker look, indy vibe, or 70's style. 

My go to denim brand is hands down the Australian rebells One Teaspoon. Get yourself a great pair, it's a must.


7 comments:

  1. Now this has to be my favorite post. Cut off shorts are what I live in and your so right about them making or breaking a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 28, 2012

    hearting this denim look, and love that denim shorts will never go away!

    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this post. This look is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I am in love with your cut off shorts!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiii:)

    just found your blog and i really love itt!love the way you mix clothes, and your vintage felling. i'm following ;) do you want to check mine? http://the-fashion-hanger.blogspot.pt/ if you like follow me :))


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm scrolling trough your blog and I love everything I see, I wish I had your closet :)
    Your blog is my absolute new favorite!!
    Check mine if you like.

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!