2.28.2012

Remi&Emmy

Wearing: Brandy Melville Sweater | All Saints Jeans | Deena&Ozzy Oxfords | Alexander McQueen Bangle | Remi&Emmy Bags 

Loving all my new purchases featured in this post...and even more excited to introduce you guys to one my favorite new handbag lines, Remi&Emmy. The uptown girl in a downtown world inspired collection was designed for bloggers and street stylists that inspired the creators. And, guess who was one of them? ME! I worked with several other bloggers in the design collective for Remi&Emmy and can confidently say we did an awesome job. Check out more from the line here. Remi&Emmy is available exclusively at Dillards & Lord & Taylor.

For my outfit: The All Saints jeans that come in five other colors are the perfect fitting skinny jean and you can't see it here, but they have zippers on the back ankle. Yes, and bought a second pair too. My other new purchase are these oxfords that are on sale at Urban Outfitters for super cheap; if you haven't realized yet, I love my oxfords and have this pair in the tan color (I spray painted the tips recently). 



4 comments:

  1. you look amazing!

    inwithdnew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing here:)
    i'll def check Remi&Emmi:)
    http://inexpensiveluxury.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. need these pants

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!